A residential, wilderness or therapeutic program may be the solution for your troubled teen or young adolescent. We work with children whose diagnoses range from learning differences, oppositional behavior, bipolar or schizophrenia to substance abuse. No child is beyond healing.
Each student is unique as is the program developed for them.
Your child’s program may include any or all of the following.
- Urgent placement for at-risk students
- Crisis Intervention
- Outdoor Education Programs
- Therapeutic Boarding Schools
- Drug/Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Eating Disorder Treatment and Aftercare
- Escort Services Referrals
- Transitional Living Programs for Young Adults
- Family Mediation in decision-making process
- Provision of accurate, current information
- Recommendation of suitable/viable school options
- Ongoing communication, advocacy and planning
Our solutions vary according to the specific needs of each child and family. No child’s problems are easy to solve but we can and will place your child in the best, safest setting for him/her. There is no ‘one size fits all’. We manage each case with care and by understanding the uniqueness of each child and family. We work with each family individually to provide the best solution for their child.