It’s as easy as a phone call or an e-mail.
Here are some of the articles needed in order to get started.
- Client application, completed and signed
- Release form, completed and signed
- Transcripts from all schools attended in the last four years, including teacher comments, if available
- Copies of any testing, including standardized (SSAT,SAT or TOEFL, etc.) and individualized tests (WISC or WAIS, etc) if available
- Chronological history of child or young adult, including all schools attended, any psychological history with contact names, any hospitalizations, suspensions or expulsions from school
- Writing sample in student’s own handwriting or, if applying to college or graduate school, a graded English paper
- All of the above must be presented in English or Spanish
- Recent photograph, and
- U.S. check for fees as indicated (fees may be wired upon request)